Done with 25% of Masters with a 4.0 GPA !

This time, my thoughts aren't coherent. They're popping out randomly. So, yeah.

So, it's been a smooth journey as of now. Just 1 exam left for MongoDB and Spark and then I'll hop into the Christmas break!! (Edit: Yours truly scored straight As in all courses and got 4.0/4.0 GPA)

In a blink of an eye; I'm done with a quarter of my degree. As if it was yesterday that I landed at Boston Logan Airport and was lost in the lanes of Boston to find my university. I am taking pretty rigorous coursework for spring 2021 - both subjects related to core Machine Learning.

I mean that's something I love to do and I genuinely want to code stuff without sklearn/keras/tensorflow. Can't wait for the beginning. Moreover, I've heard that the professors are super-cool for both courses. Then; I'll be done with 50% of my MS; even before others step on US soil. *wink wink*!

That was the plan, right! But hey, I'm about to begin my coop search. I've tailored my CV, honed cover letter and sharpened my linkedin. I'm pretty sure that I will grab an offer without much load. The fruits of coding in undergrad while bleeding on gpa will pay off right now.

I indirectly saved myself 1 year worth of industrial experience by working on side projects. See, I bragged about myself here. Duh, narcissist asshole. Btw, you're here. Hello!! I knew you'd be reading this stuff. See, you don't have free-will. Deterministic universe? I sooooo want to talk about thermodynamics here and the dilemma that many thinkers like Nietzshe, Kant, Descartes dealt with.

See, everything that we study gets mixed at some point. Be it math, history, neuroscience, theology etc. I want to write about it here. But I wont. I am very lazy today. I somehow mustered enough will power to earn this short term gratification that comes when I hit the publish button on the blog. Also, my macbook can't support speech to text. Or can it? I'll try to train a model (here's another product idea, see).

Enough. Let me end this abruptly and we'll meet in next post (can't say when). I gotta deal with this ego complex first. Though I'm humble and grounded; I have these distinct phases of narcissism. Will work on it.

Till the next time,

Yours Truly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What has Boston Gifted Me?

Straight from the Heart... my small town and the festivals.

Valentine's Week !