Library, procrastination and data engineering..

Well, so I am again in the library. And I wanted to take a break from studying about CAP vs ACID theorums and making ETL pipelines in Apache Cassandra... so here i am writing a post.

I am thinking of updating this on a regular basis now. So yeah. Yesterday was a good day. Vishesh bhai offered me to go with him to Revere Beach (where his friends from merchant navy were coming). Man, they were awesome. One was from lucknow and another from haryana (jhajjar) and they will be boarding their ship from providence and had a stay in boston for a day. I was shocked to know that they will be staying in waters till 6 months straight!! No sight of land... kudos to them.

Also, I met Utkarsh who is from UP and is placed in Nvidia (california) as a deep learning engineer. Soooooo coooool. So yeah, they came at my place. I made them tea, which to my surprise, they enjoyed! And then they went. Maybe I won't meet those two again in this life, but I'll definitely remember their faces.

We watched Portugal vs Belgium (euro cup) and then went to this place near Four Seasons (boston airport) where we had lunch. It was a good experience in all. I also became super motivated to study all about data engineering because why not!?

I miss indian summers tho. Ganne ka juice and rabdi... but i am making peace with making pancakes at home and arizona tea. 

life is good. i am grateful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What has Boston Gifted Me?

Straight from the Heart... my small town and the festivals.

Valentine's Week !