Work, Vermont, and Last 2 months in Portland.!

 So, the initial days of co-op were somewhat chilled. I surely had work to do, but I used to complete it within 3-4 hours everyday and had plenty of time in my hand to relax.

But lately, work has been crazy. Not kidding, I literally glance 2-3 times at the clock. At 8:30 in the office, then accidentally when my eyes gaze the wrist, BOOM!! It's 12:30... (and I rush to the mess where I had to pickup my lunch at 12:20!!). Then again I gulp down whatever Unum offers in 5 minutes and gaze at my laptop screen. And after a while, BOOM!!! Again it's 4:45!!!

Being a busy bee. Working with Ryan, Chamin, James has been fun though. And meetings have increased exponentially. Also, my fear of dealing with long SQL queries has vanished and now I can write/debug them like piece of a cake... (given that I know the ER diagram). Well, because the moodle db in our prod has like countless tables, with tons of datapoints which can be used for analysis and reporting.

Also, currently working on defining an engagement KPI with Ryan. Which can take a majority of my time in coming weeks. Apart from work, life's been a mix.

Went to vermont. Man, what a beautiful place it is..! Literally it's like you're living inside microsoft wallpapers. Must visit place, if you ever come to east coast.. Apart from this, getting plenty of time to introspect.

Will re-start my udacity nanodegree from today. Kanishk bhai said that Mckinsey asked a lot of questions which were in that course.. Can't wait to begin this... Oh waiiiit, to begin that I need to stop writing this blog. Aaargggghh!!! 

Before ending this post abruptly, I want you to try this thing (which I do all the time since I stay alone here lol). Just try to listen all the sounds around you, no matter how feeble it is. And, it'll bring you the present moment without any effort.. :)) A trick to gain composure *wink wink*

Ik this was an awkward and abrupt post. Will end here. Cliffhanger -------> Modak, Bhonsle, Bob, Tiwari and I are going to Goa in December...!! :)))))))))

 Grateful for whatever I have!

S

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What has Boston Gifted Me?

Straight from the Heart... my small town and the festivals.

Valentine's Week !