Long time, no see ?

Yo stalkers!

Writing after long long time! It's almost the end of June. And life's been a roller coaster, frightening but exciting. I like it this way. PS - I GRADUATED!!

Next target is MBA... but after 3-4 years.. I want to be a VP in a good firm by the time I reach 30.. This inspiration came from my previous manager during my internship in Portland. She did her MBA from MIT Sloan.. and is a VP... she seems too young to be a VP... I want to outperform her... I want people to take inspiration from me.. I'm targetting Cambridge, UCB, Fuqua, IIMA, IIMB, UChic, and a few more... but that's for some other post..

I've realized a lot of things about myself, while nearing graduation. I realized the cost of ambitions.

In a journey to make it big in life, I have sacrificed a lot of interpersonal relationships. I don't even know how it feels like to be at home, to connect on a deep emotional level with mummy, papa, dadi, baba. My life revolves around making it big, which costs me a lot. 

Mai kabhi kabhi sochta hu ki what if mai bhi doosro ki tarah papa ke paise par thailand ghoomta ya car chalata.. ek girlfriend bhi hoti.. but paisa baap ka hota.. man toh bahot karta hai, but andar ka keeda self dependent banna chahta hai hahaha...

In the past two years, I have never slept a single night which was a fulfilling sleep. I never came home to someone asking about my day, or how am i doing, or am i hungry.. i don't want to sound gloomy.. but these subtle things have made me self dependent to an extent that it has made me almost heartless and ruthlessly ambitious... 

Jaise ek gaane (kahi door jab din) ki line hai na -- "ye mere sapne, yahi toh hai apne... mujhse juda na honge inke ye saaye." .. theek waise..

I seldom wonder whether it's a boon or a bane. I just want to sacrifice things for few years for a better future. But at the moment of writing this; I can say it certainly is a lot. I have a belief this is for the best when i will read this blog some months or years down the lane (heyyy future satyam!!).

Also, I stumbled upon a good quote which says - "A man who rides his father's car has no say in a council of men who own bicycles."

My modification of it (in a badass way) is - "A man who rides his father's honda city has no say in a council of men who own Maseratis." .... i like this because it reflects my nature in a sentence, ambitious, optimistic and narcissist lmaooo.. also me and friends are the best.. (Modak is earning in a month what people earn every year..).

Pretty confident that I'll fetch a high paying job in coming couple of weeks. A good thing, which made me introspect - "na jaane maine kya khoya aur kya paaya"..

(If ever my future wife/children/myself are reading this... know that the luxurious life that you're living right now wasn't a cakewalk to achieve.. this badass author of this post had impenetrable mental toughness lololol)

Life's good! Tell me how's yours?

Yours truly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What has Boston Gifted Me?

Straight from the Heart... my small town and the festivals.

Valentine's Week !