Breathing and Mind Control

Today I will observe my breath for the whole day and will practice yogic breathing technique. Its been 1 hour and I can feel a different relaxation and whole new level of concentration right from the beginning.
I will research on the internet about more techniques and implement it. In addition to this, I have started reading another book influenced by eastern philosophy - Finding our Lost Happiness. 
I am feeling very good right now and I suggest you to practice yogic breathing throughout the day.

(image source: google)

Scientific explanation is that it helps in alpha, delta and theta wave in brain and also produces some neural growth factor in saliva (this is a Ted talk by Sundar Balsubramaniam). Medical science has proof of this art discovered thousands of years ago by vedic sages.
I am thankful to everyone and this is a good life.
Till the next time
SM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What has Boston Gifted Me?

Straight from the Heart... my small town and the festivals.

Valentine's Week !