Thoughts

I've been watching a lots of videos on astrophysics and quantum mechanics. In addition to this, I am also reading and learning about ancient Indian philosophy from Autobiography of a Yogi, Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev's videos and some works of Sril Prabhupad.
I've derived an analogy between both of them. Even quantum physics acknowledges that everything we know as real isn't real. (Neils Bohr said that, I can't recall exact wordings right now).
So, I have started to believe more in Law of Attraction and controlling our thoughts because what we think, we manifest. And I have done this many times. First, I used to think it was just a set of coincidences, but after reading about the principle of quantum entanglement and energy in empty space, and we can manifest our thoughts and the universal energies align with this.
Thoughts are also an entity (energy, or particle or something like that) which affect universal harmony. By thinking, we create matter and manifest.
I am not lunatic. I am a rational person. Trust me, this is true.
Till the next time
SM 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What has Boston Gifted Me?

Straight from the Heart... my small town and the festivals.

Valentine's Week !