Atheism and Me

It is not my tendency to cling onto anyone. But, just 5-10 minutes ago, someone pushed me away, even though I did not had bad intentions. Going further against my sentiments, I tried to appease the situation. But this time, it was even worse.
I was dragged back again to block one. Wherein I used to feel extremely lonely. Things associated with me. The thing is that we can't really forget our past. Because our experiences shape us. Forgetting past is just like forgetting ourselves. Which in my opinion is complete stupidity. Good or bad, instead of forgetting the past, we need to accept it.
So, this time I tried listening Krishna Das' kirtans. It made me incline more towards self introspection, instead of blame game. I am becoming more inclined to spirituality. I am drifting away from worldly possessions and human interpersonal relationships. They disappoint me.
As Neeb Karori Baba used to say, "attachment is the root cause of sufferings". I am beginning to understand this subtle yet powerful statement.
I want no mother, father, friends, foes, lover or people. I want no money, fame, education, companionship. I just need truth. I need myself. Its only then I'll be liberated.
Till the next time.
SM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What has Boston Gifted Me?

Straight from the Heart... my small town and the festivals.

Valentine's Week !