I'm Back!

So, basically it took me around 2.5 years to write the second blog post. It is more like a diary for me, so have a sneak peek into my mind.
Just like the first post, I'm still the same. In fact, I've become more introverted (kind of anti social). I think a lot about human relationships, existence, black holes (quantum physics, i like it), after life, superconscious mind and stuff you will get bored of.
I enjoy solitude a lot. I tried to blend but I wasn't able to enjoy small talks (not really small talks, but conversations about girls, movies and all bore me). I've had my fair share of fun.
Now its just normal interaction with people instead of meaningful conversations. I feel very lonely at times. Its a bad feeling you know. But being alone makes me think so many things about myself. Blessing in disguise.
So, you can assume why I'm back to writing blogs.
I love the tragic story Christoper McCandless (into the wild) a lot. His ideology and perception towards our societal beliefs is strikingly similar to that of mine. I want to live a life of anonymity far away from worldy illusions if situations permit me. I am not deeply connected to anyone, which is a bad thing but i really want to which i can't. It won't be a surprise if I disappear suddenly and my corpse is found somewhere on the foot of Himalayas lol!
So, its okay to go through this phase. Its gonna make me even more strong afterall.
Till the next time.
SM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What has Boston Gifted Me?

Straight from the Heart... my small town and the festivals.

Valentine's Week !