Egypt Itinerary

For the last 2 weeks, my travel monkey was itching me a lot. And I chose to follow it's wishes. Which was to take a solo trip of Africa. But given the fact that I've to meet my family back in India, I decided that I'll travel for 1 week in December.

The 2 travel destinations in my mind were Morocco and Egypt. Morocco because of the beautiful city of Marakkech and Casablanca. And Egypt for Luxor, Hurgada, Alexandria, and Cairo (Giza). So, I decided to give Egypt a shot because of variety of places to explore.

In this post, I'll make an itinerary of my trip (which I'll keep editing as and when required)... just in case any of you need to follow it.

Places

New York - Cairo (Via Flight)

Cairo - Giza

Giza - Luxor

Luxor - Aswan

Aswan - Hurgada

Hurgada - Cairo

Cairo - Delhi (via Flight)

Activities 

(TBD... I'm thinking of Nile River Cruise, Camel Rides in Giza, Quadbikes in Hurgada... but have to explore)

Budget

(At the moment it'll be around 1 Lakh for a luxury trip according to my estimations.. but have to research about this and will edit in the coming days).

This itinerary will take around 2-3 weeks to come into shape, and will keep editing. Suggestions are always welcome!!

Grateful!

Yours Truly

SM <3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What has Boston Gifted Me?

Straight from the Heart... my small town and the festivals.

Valentine's Week !