Got a Job !!

Hey stalkers!

Yesterday around 7 in the evening, I received a call from Katie that I got the job!! I don't want to reveal a lot at the moment, but it is a big financial firm headquartered in Chicago with offices all round the US.

They're paying me decent money (not too much, but given that I'm just entering the corporate, it's good), plus 401k, bonus, and UNLIMITED PAID TIME OFF !! With the option to work from anywhere in the world - which I'll be working from BOSTON or MIAMI or NYC or CALIFORNIA... I mean they're very flexible as long as I'm getting the work done.

Now, I'll start searching for apartments, a car, and finally a good lifestyle!!

Let's see how it goes. Extremely grateful for the gods and this life.

Best,

S

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What has Boston Gifted Me?

Straight from the Heart... my small town and the festivals.

Valentine's Week !