Moonlight Mile

Do you remember when you played video games during childhood? When the final boss arrives with all his might and tests you with every bit of his soul? It's like, you know you're going to win at the end; but it'll be tad bit difficult than the other levels of game.

Something similar is happening lately. I'm in the final rounds of interviews, and the stress is inevitable. I'm very much confident to clear them, but there's a lot at stake; hence the stress. And this is the moment I generally resort to spend time with closest friends. But, as I said - this is the final level. Him is leaving for India next week - the one with whom I have spent countless nights discussing about things at my patio. We sat every alternate day till 4-5 AM gazing the sky, which was really the thing I looked forward to no matter how simple it seems to you. 

And he being away means me having to fight this final boss by myself. Not like I can't share this with others - but they just can't relate to it. Bhonsle and Modak don't understand the level of stress these things bring, even though they might want to be with me. This is the reason I have resorted to music and books these days. I very much relate to a couple of songs that are helping me dealing with stress:

 1) Moonlight Mile by Rolling Stones

 2) Coming Back to Life by Pink Floyd

I can't describe what both these songs mean to me. These two songs are saving my life in a literal sense. But yeah, music can't replace anyone. I think these are the times when people want to be loved by a girlfriend. Man I think I should start seeing people with genuine efforts this time. But yeah whatever, the point of this post is to introduce you guys to these two amazing songs. (if I'm reading this post in future, i just want this to be a proof that Music has helped in the hardest times, when literally there was nowhere to resort).

I'll end this by one fact. I'm gonna buy my own Maserati/Tesla by the end of year. Just to make a statement that if there are boys who drive their dad's honda city - then their are men who have the guts to drive self earned Maseratis.

Grateful <3

SM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What has Boston Gifted Me?

Straight from the Heart... my small town and the festivals.

Valentine's Week !