Music and Playlist :))

"Woh kuch paane ki chaach me oho!
Woh badhta raha raah me oho!
Gehra samandar tha oonchi oonchi lehre mere yaaro sunlo sunlo
Kashtiyaa jinpe ke mushkil se thehre mere yaaro sunlo sunlo.
Wo saahil tak aa hi gaya, wo manzil ko paa hi gaya.
Uske the jo sapne, wahi uske the apne. Aisa tha sinbad the sailor.
Tum ho toh gaata hai dil, tum nahi toh geet kaha. 
Tum ho toh hai sab haasil, tum nahi toh kya hai yaha?"

 Song recommendations because been listening to them since a week:

  • Sinbad the Sailor (Rock On) -----> this one is my fav <3 <3 <3 <3
  • Woh Ladki Hai Kahaan (Dil Chahta Hai)
  • Piya Basanti (Ustad Rashid Khan)
  • All I Need (Radiohead)
  • Reckoner (Radiohead)
  • Tum Ho Toh (Rock On)
  • Naav (Udaan)
  • Madhubala (Amit Trivedi's Songs on Love)
  • Sunflower (Spiderman sang by Post Malone)
  • Affection (Cigarettes after Sex)
  • Jaane Kyo Log Pyaar (Dil Chahta Hai)
  • Chhod Aaye Ham Woh Galiyaan (Maachis)
  • Kasoor (Prateek Kuhad)
  • Tuta Pull Wahaan (Deepak Rathore)
  • Khoj (When Chai Met Toast)
  • Tu Kisi Rail Si (Masaan)
  • Do Din Ki Zindagi (Kabir Cafe)
  • Kasto Mazza (Parineeta)

There are many more. But these were just some that I listen quite often in this phase of my life. One change that I observed is that an year ago, my playlist consisted of 100% love songs (dying for love, and childish things). Now, my playlist is getting oriented towards music, beats, practical lyrics... in short the perspective of things has changed my choice of songs over time... Let's see where this goes after some more months..

But yeah, do give these songs an ear. Many people appreciate my music taste. You might as well relate to this. :))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What has Boston Gifted Me?

Straight from the Heart... my small town and the festivals.

Valentine's Week !