Days to chill?

Today is Friday, and I opted to work from home. So, its a bit relaxed for me. Or is it? Does it happen to you that whenever you're having ample of time in your hand, you don't necessarily want to make it ultra productive, but you don't want to waste it either..? (Today is one such day, so in order to avoid anxiety, I have to work today... maybe study something or listen to a good podcast to say the least)

Also, even though I have said this earlier, but I am obsessing over people who have pursued an MBA after their MS. The Fuqua passouts, Booth passouts, Haas passouts, Harvard BS, Wharton, Sloan, Tuck, Kellogg, Ross passouts.... maaaaannnn I soooo want to join these schools. These schools sculpt global corporate sharks, young turks leading projects of millions and billions!!

What else? In Portland, I am spending most of my days in silence. Literally not speaking a word to anybody for 15-18 hours straight... Strangely, I like this. Just me, my thoughts, books, internet, food to eat, money coming in bank account, and worshiping baba hanuman <3

Completed Outliers yesterday. It was a good book. Might pick Unaccustomed Earth or some book by Dostoevsky next.

Life's kind to me. Life's good.

Satyam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What has Boston Gifted Me?

Straight from the Heart... my small town and the festivals.

Valentine's Week !