mix veg sabzi, portland... and a strange motivation

Again, I am writing this from library. Seems like a ritual, which is about to break. Actually, today is Thursday and I am moving to portland the day after tomorrow. So, I'll miss studying in library for the next six months.

For some unknown reasons, I am feeling this sudden urge to study and code. Which is very rare because I feel like this only for a day or two in a couple of months; but it's been almost two weeks that i've been into books and udacity at a stretch... at this rate i'm sure i can crack faang, mckinsey or atleast land a good job for the time being.

Its by the end of my first stretch in boston that i have realized how awesome northeastern university is!! i cant wait to come here again in january and become an all round nerd.. i wish this 'urge' to study stays with me in portland as well...

also, yesterday was the last time i cooked for my roommates.. and i'm not even kidding... the sabzi turned out to be awesome..!! now this might not be a big deal, but here's the catch..! it was carrot, corns, beans, and potatoes.. the combination hated by everyone... which when cooked with love and some masalas... become mouth watering.. (i just had to pour in extraaaaaaa red chilli powder to subside the sweetness of corn tho).

right now my foolish ass forgot to bring something to eat in library... when i knew that i'd be sitting for longer stretch... might as well head back to the apartment and cook something... then watch chashmebaddoor (that 1981 movie.... my all time favorite) and then come to library again...

tomorrow we're hosting a party.. farewell (and celebrating coops) to me, ashish bhai, kanishk bhai, saurav bhai, and devanshu bhai... i have invited ameesha, she'd bring her friend from gujarat as well... kanishk bhai invited aashi and some other friend of his... and Him bhai might also call suhani... so it'll be a good eve (dil ko khush rakhne ke liye ghalib, ye khayal achcha hai...).. i want to call shivendra, A, J, Keya and S too (well it is the time to return the favor)... but lets see what other people say... 

this is it for today... have to learn about migrating data warehouse to cloud today...

~s

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What has Boston Gifted Me?

Straight from the Heart... my small town and the festivals.

Valentine's Week !