Random Rants on a Tuesday Evening!

So, I came home from office some 15 minutes ago. And today I want to vent myself here...

First and the foremost thing is time. I want atleast 3-4 hours more to my day. I want to accomplish a lot in one day, which when accumulated over months will reward me... But the day is limited to 24 hours. I'm waking at 5-5:15-ish everyday. Sleeping at 11-12. But can't make the most out of it... Today after writing this blog, I want to study. I am so tired, but I've found a new rule in my life - 

"Normal din me 10 kilometer daudne ka... aur agar barf pade toh 20 kilometer!!!"

I want to train my mind from "Yes & No" to "Yes & Hell Yes"... I want to become a workhorse, which I'm in the process of.

Apart from that, I'll get my salary in account in 5 days. Then I'll donate some rupees to feed children.. Well, that is the plan in the long run - philanthropy, isn't it? 

Also, I am thinking a lot more about future these days. A lot of people do MS. I want to take this to a next level. MBA from UPenn Wharton, Harvard, MIT Sloan or UChicago Booth School in the coming years. And I am dead serious about this..

I want to lead projects worth crores and crores of rupees before I turn 30.. I want to prove it to myself...

There are a lot of thoughts which go on in my head and I want to vent it. But these days I just work in office, come at home to study, eat whatever I can and sleep. Boom - next day wake at 5 and repeat this whole thing.. Well, no matter how much you romanticize entrepreneurship, you gotta build work ethic first.... this job is helping me in building my work ethic... and i extend it by studying at home.. 14 hour workdays.!! Well, that's something that I am proud of...

One day I'll be a filthy rich man. I am sure. I just want to remain humble and attached to my truths. Enough of self aggrandiz-ation (is that even a word?).

That's all to vent.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What has Boston Gifted Me?

Straight from the Heart... my small town and the festivals.

Valentine's Week !