The 'singularity' of my life... and days in Maine...

If you have ever read about blackholes, you might have come across the term 'singluarity' at some point. Well, I am about to enter that phase of my life now. At this moment, physicists are still trying to find out what exactly happens after that point.

Same is with me. I am standing at the verge of six months which will decide the entire course of my career. Although I'll be happy with my coop like others, I want to make the best use of these six months. This place will either help me dig my head in books and courses all the way, or just lay on the bed on weekends... this room... my place... will be my battlefield.

Also, I am in suburbs for six months. Here I am experiencing the 'true' culture of America. The introverted side of the USA, which isn't portrayed in movies. Even the sound of sneezing touches the ears of the man moving his lawn 2 houses down the lane. You can hear birds chirping 24*7, sound of rustling leaves when the wind blows, and occasional thuds here and there.

This was definitely not the case in Boston... Anyway, I have to get back to studying starting today. I am aiming to finish a small data engineering project on AWS today... Well, I surely miss the sight of Indians (or non-Americans), but this experience is worth it...

Grateful for everything... Life has been kinder to me..

Yours Truly,
S

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What has Boston Gifted Me?

Straight from the Heart... my small town and the festivals.

Valentine's Week !