Firrrrssssttttt Joobbbbb Update!!

 So, I'm writing about my first day of Job after coming home from third day. Well, because its a good job which apparently keeps me busy. And also, I just come home, eat food and literally doze off. 

 Basically, I have to work on a product with a team, where I'll spend my time on analytics and machine learning stuff. I am in the core business team of the product, where I'm working directly with Maxime (Dartmouth MBA) and Swapnil (MIT MBA) who are the AVP and VP of my company's behavioral health division. Also, other teammates Ryan, David and Clare are also veterans and I'm the only intern. 

So, its a bit intimidating (in a good way) and challenging. I will learn a lot. Also, Swapnil is VERY humble. I thought she'd be a bossy lady with whom I'd have a tough time... but is not. She is soooo soooo humble and I haven't seen her resting a single minute. She is just working all the time. I aspire to be a workaholic like her in the coming years... 

And Maxime. I have to learn how he keeps everyone motivated all the time. He's so jolly. Although we're building a big product and have a lot of work to do, but Maxime always has this smile on his face as if the product is already generating a hundred million in revenue (i am sure it will in some point of time).

Ryan. Ryan is one of those smart guys who just don't want to brag their smartness. He is the director of the division, and just knows what is to be done... Also, he seems a good man to talk (things which are related to work and also not related to work)... And then comes David. David has medical background, so apart from time-frames he apparently also knows a lot about behavioral health.

Another irony, this is my first week of work and Don's last. Don sits on the desk next to mine, and he's retiring the day after tomorrow. So, even though I wanted to know him more - I can't. I wish him the best.. And not to forget Kerrie.. Kerrie is the admin. She sits maybe 2 metres away from me, and her desk faces mine. She is polite, greets everyone with smile... and has the most friends in office in our team. 

So, this is the team which I'm a part of. Well of course we're assisted by IT and marketing team as well... but i am working in the core team... something i can brag about by the end of my coop... A lot to learn...

I come home after spending time with these awesome people. And I come home so tired that I just cook whatever I can, stuff it in my mouth and sleep... I will get time on weekends... which this time, will be spent in Boston because Nandu bhai is shifting to California on 22nd... Anant bhai and Him got co-ops!!! Anant Bhai to fucking TESLA!!!!! Yes TESLA!!! Happy for all three of them.. Will definitely miss Nandu bhai... 

See you in the next post.

S

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What has Boston Gifted Me?

Straight from the Heart... my small town and the festivals.

Valentine's Week !